Town Hall & Civic Centre
Work was completed in late winter 2014 on the new £33,000,000 regeneration of Bath & North East Somerset Council’s Civic Centre. The new development has replaced 1960s buildings to provide 68,000 sq ft council offices, a library and one-stop shop, 20,000 sq ft retail, two new pedestrian streets, a market square, car parking and highways improvements.
• Joinery package including feature oak cladding
• Fit out of Café catering outlet inc. Fully lined suspended Corian® feature ceiling and wall cladding.
• All feature wall cladding and bespoke artifices cupboards within the Civic Centre.
• Feature oak lined tea points
• Council office oak reception counter
• Exterior oak benches
• Oak filling cabinet